Back pain- a recent epidemic that spans across about 50-60% of our population. Our generation is indeed fast forward and easy going. However, this sedentary, easy going life is costing us our health; that too heavily. Back pain is one of the major health issues that not only the adults, but also the children of our generation are facing.
In this hour of dire need, therapists have come up with various kinds of therapies to fix the most painful cases of backpain. Out of all the kinds of therapies, a new and effective kind of therapy has emerged that the therapists swear with. It is called the inversion therapy.
Inversion therapy is a kind of exercise routine that requires the patient to hang up in an upside down position. Therapists believe that keeping the patient’s body in such an inverted position is highly beneficial for backpain. Inversion therapy is available in some select gyms and fitness centres. However, the equipment is also available online and many fitness stores if you are willing to carry out this therapy at the comfort of your home.
Gravity boots are specially designed for inversion therapy and are recommended by the best therapists for these exercises at home.
Here is a list of the best gravity boots for that back pain that never seems to go away
Features of the Tonyko Inversion Gravity Boots that make it the best gravity boots among the various varieties in the market are:
- Not only does this help in easing out that pesky back pain, it also helps in certain workouts for your abs and increases core strength.
- It has a massive capacity of 150 kg; which means it is fit for almost everyone.
- The quality of these boots are the best as they have high quality comfy pads that make sure your ankles don’t hurt while you are exercising.
- The hooks are of a size of about 1- 1 ½ inches.
- The approximate dimensions are- Inside diameter – 3 7/8”, Outside diameter – 6 1/2″, Length: 7 1/4″, Padding: 1 1/4″ thick.
- They are suitable for horizontal bars from 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter.
Making it to the top of our list of the best gravity boots is the Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots. Given below is a list of its features:
- It is made up of high grade plastic which is durable and lasts long.
- It is specially designed and made in USA.
- These specially engineered gravity boots make sure that your ankles remain comfortable throughout your workout and the weight is evenly distributed.
- Dual self-locking latches and high quality pads to give you the perfect fit.
- Can stand a maximum weight of 250 lbs.
- It is lightweight and easy to install.
- It is FDA registered and is also certified to help with back pain, muscle tension, herniated disc, sciatica, muscle spasm etc.
Seeing all these benefits, it is only justified why these are the best gravity boots for you.
The best gravity boots will not only help you to get rid of that back pain that never seems to go away but also will help you to tone those abs. The YAETEK Anti Gravity Inversion Hang Up Boots will help you to do exactly that and more. Its features are mentioned below.\
- These boots are perfect for the worst of back pains and muscle spasms. A weekly workout with these boots may cure and save you from any future back troubles.
- It is lightweight and hence can be easily carried around in case you need to travel.
- These are stable and easily attach to the bar and are also suitable for heavy weighted individuals.
- These are well padded and make sure that you don’t hurt yourself during workouts.
- Easy to install and attaches to almost any chin-up bar.
Still unable to find the best gravity boots for yourself? Read on for a few more options that will make your search for the best gravity boots easier for you.
The features of the Body-Solid Tools Gravity Inversion Boots are mentioned as follows.
- These boots not only help you fight back pain but also help cure muscle spasms and compression fatigue which is caused from excessive cycling, jogging etc.
- Helps with shoulder pain and issues with the neck area.
- Thickly padded to ensure comfort.
- Stable and can be attached to any chin up bar easily.
- Has a safety buckle and can be easily adapted according to the size of the person’s leg and hence is suitable for users of all shapes and sizes.
Why are KYLIN SPORT gravity boots the best gravity boots for you? These features will tell you exactly why.
- These boots are extremely convenient due to high quality and heavy padding.
- Along with being comfortable, these boots can also handle a weight of about 150 kgs hence these are the best gravity boots for people of all shapes and sizes.
- They also come with an assistant strap to help you up your body.
- These boot are extremely well fitting and can fit ankles of almost any width due to the adjustable buckle. These fit very well and prevent your ankle from slipping through.
Mentioned above are the best gravity boots for you. According to various practioners, inversion therapy is indeed very effective for prolonged and incessant back pains. However it is always recommended to consult your doctor before jumping into the world of inversion therapy. Gravity boots also come handy for fitness enthusiasts who want to do certain core strengthening workouts.
Even in those circumstances, it is always advised to do such workouts under the supervision of an experienced fitness trainer. If you have already taken these steps for safety, you are more than welcome to workout with gravity boots. Gravity boots have taken the world of fitness by storm. These are a rage among this generation and various celebrities swearing by it is a testimony to this.