Are your muscles sore from working long hours at the office? Do you feel tightness in your muscles because of an injury? You might feel distressed in your muscles due to overuse or injury. Doesn’t an arm massager sound like heaven after a long day? Massages can be a great way to relax the body tissue. But why waste your time and energy by going to a masseuse every time you have body pain when you can have a massage in the comforts of your home?
Arm massagers are a great way to increase muscle flexibility and release tension from your muscles. They are super easy to use and show immediate results. Much like a hot water bag, an arm massager aims to increase your muscle temperature. The increased muscle temperature helps to stretch the muscles, which in turn increases the elasticity in muscles and reduces their tightness in them.
When you get injured, the damaged tissue is replaced by scar tissue. It gets collected around the injury and covers it. This may cause some stiffness in that area which results in muscle pain. As the muscle temperature increases with an arm massager, it also increases the scar tissue temperature which helps it to loosen up. The softened scar tissue reduces tension and allows the arm to move freely with no discomfort.
Arm Massager – Buying Guide
Arm massagers are recommended by many doctors because they help in recovering from an injury. They also with conditions like medial epicondylitis and tendonitis. They help in reducing inflammations due to the rigorous movements of the forearms and wrists. Massages provide comfort and relaxation after your workout sessions or sitting in a chair for long hours.
Factors to look for before buying an Arm Massager
Just the decision to buy an arm massager will not suffice. You need to consider various factors before choosing an arm massager and make sure to choose the one which provides you maximum comfort. The factors you should be looking for are:
- Comfort level– The first and most important factor to consider before buying an arm massager is that it is comfortable. If you feel any discomfort while using it then there is no point in buying it. The purpose of purchasing it gets defeated if you can’t use it for long periods. Also, you must ensure that the roller heads are soft and rotate smoothly without any inconvenience.
- Effectiveness– You must ensure that the arm massager emphasizes your upper arms, right below the shoulder blades. It should be effective for joint problems and arthritis. With the focus on sore spots, you will have a more relaxed experience. It should boost your blood circulation and increase the range of motion in your arms.
- User-friendly– While buying an arm massager, make sure that it is easy to control and user-friendly. This will prove to be convenient for you, and you can enjoy a good massage without any interruptions. If it is electrical then make sure you understand how to operate it. You should be able to use the massager to its full capacity and access its every feature.
- Durability– It would be wiser to buy a reliable arm massager rather than buying a cheap one and regretting it later. Buy a product that comes with a warranty. Many products offer a lifetime warranty. Don’t compromise on the quality because that would be a problem in the longer run. Get a sturdy and compact massager that lasts longer.
- Features– Buy an arm massager that gives you your money’s worth. It should activate the muscle and soften the tissue. It should also provide support to your shoulders. With the advance in technology, the massagers have improved, and they come with many cool features. You can check them out and buy the one that fulfills all your needs.
Arm Massager Reviews
It is the perfect product for people experiencing discomfort and inflammation in their wrists and arms. This will put an end to pain from conditions like tendonitis. Rollo arm massager is recommended for people who engage in vigorous physical activities. It works on simple mechanisms and is very easy to use. Now you don’t have to spend money on weekly trips to a massage therapist. It triggers the acupressure points and gives instant relief. Just put your arm in between the rollers and push it in and out. It’s that simple!
- It comes with an adjustable knob to control the pressure.
- It serves multiple purposes and can also be used as a carpel tunnel massager or deep tissue massage or for acupressure.
- It has suction cups at the base to keep it steady and fixed in one place.
- It increases blood flow.
- It releases tension from muscles and relaxes them.
It is a great alternative to professional massage therapy. You can increase or decrease the pressure as needed. It works manually, and you can easily carry it anywhere. It is user-friendly and simple enough to operate. Overuse of arm muscles or injury of some kind can restrict your range of motion. With regular therapy from this arm massager, you will see impressive results and regain your full range of motion in no time. You can use a strap for more steadiness.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
- You can customize the settings accordingly to meet your goal.
- The roller triggers acupressure points.
- Helps to recover from high-strain injuries.
- Works on the upper arms as well.
You have to put the compression wrap around your arms and adjust it according to your size and shape. It comes complete with two modes and three intensity levels. It boosts blood circulation which releases tension from sore muscles. It is portable and comes with a controller that is attached to the wrap itself. You can just put it on and go about your day as you normally would. Its design is very versatile and user-friendly. You can use it while working in the office or while running in the park.
- It can be used for arm as well as leg pain.
- The controller comes with rechargeable batteries which can work for up to 2 hours
- The intensity levels take care of every level of pain you experience.
- The material is PU leather basketball lines.
- Highly efficient
It comes with 10 different speed levels, 12 mode settings, and 6 replaceable nodes. Its design is very convenient, and the handle is plush to hold. It has a powerful motor that gives deep tissue massage. It is multifunctional and can be used to massage arms, legs, back, shoulders, etc. You can customize the speed and vibration levels to your needs. It is cordless so that you can give yourself a professional massage anytime anywhere. It makes very little noise so as not to irritate your ears.
- It has a battery life of up to 2 hours.
- It automatically shuts down after 15 minutes.
- Suitable for all age groups.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- The handle is long enough to reach till lower back area.
This is a tubeless and wireless wrap that gives deep compression massage. You will see marvelous recovery and pain relief in no time. It is cordless, and you can use it while working in an office or watching TV, or doing chores. It gets heated from the insides and then the heat seeps into the skin, increasing the muscle temperature. It helps to control blood flow and gives muscle therapy. The wrap can be adjusted according to your size and shape. It would make a great gift for your loved ones, especially your grandparents who suffer from joint pains due to old age.
- It’s portable and easy to use.
- Useful for athletes.
- It comes with adjustable intensity levels.
- It can be charged by using mobile chargers, and you can use it while charging.
- It has 3 chamber layers inside the massager.
This massager comes with 3 massage heads. The brush is soft, and all the rollers are very comfortable. They are easy on the flesh, and the motion doesn’t stop even if you apply pressure. It is chargeable and has a long battery life. It helps to reduce cellulite. The rollers also help in penetrating oils and lotions deep into the skin. This rids your face of all the impurities and makes the skin glow. It rejuvenates dead skin cells and makes your face radiant!
- It is waterproof and can be used while you are in the shower.
- It is cordless and portable.
- Loosens the scar tissue around sore spots and provides relief from muscle pains.
- It has a powerful motor that helps in deep tissue massages.
- It has 3 intensity levels and roller massages in both directions.
In addition to relieving muscle pain, it can also be used for myofascial release, trigger therapy, and deep tissue massage. It is lightweight and doesn’t take up much space, which is useful while traveling. It comes with four rollers which are made from soft and safe material. It feels comfortable on the skin. While massaging, it stimulates and massages the fatty tissues and reduces cellulite.
- Good for tennis elbow or golfer’s elbow.
- Increases blood circulation.
- It helps in regaining the full range of motion
- Reduces inflammation and muscle pain
- The rollers rotate smoothly with no hiccups.
This is a very powerful massaging tool. If you want a hardcore massage after a long day, this is the product for you. The powerful percussions are useful for deep tissue massages. It has 5-speed levels and high intensity. While massaging, it does not produce any sound. It comes with a custom pack to carry the massage gun. It is made from premium material. It increases the flexibility and mobility of muscles. It has 5 interchangeable heads, and each of them has a unique function.
- It is portable and comes with long battery life.
- The touch of your fingers can adjust speed and intensity.
- Lifetime warranty and maximum satisfaction
- Used for trigger therapy and joint pain relief
- Use it before and after a workout session for the best results.
Now that you have a better understanding of what are an arm massager and all the factors to consider, all that is left for you to do is to go out and buy an arm massager that fulfills all your needs. With an arm massager, you will no longer feel tightness in your muscles. It will loosen and soften the tissue, and you will regain your full range of motion.
Although the massager feels great and relaxing, you should not use it for too long. Start slow and gradually increase the period of massages. With a healthy diet and proper hydration, these massages will also help to reduce cellulite and body fat.
Some arm massagers come with different intensity settings. A high-intensity massage does sound good after a tiring day as long as you use it for a limited time. Long high-intensity massages may affect the bones. They also drain faster, as in any other electronic massager.
It also rejuvenates the skin. Say hello to clear, glowing skin and say goodbye to tight muscles by bringing home an arm massager. It will really make a difference in your life. It will keep your muscles strong and make your life easier. Enjoy a healthy and beautiful life!
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should you use a massager?
Some massagers come with a built-in timer and shut down after 15 to prevent overheating. Most people would advise you to use the massager as per your need. Using it daily for 15-20 minutes would suffice. If you have any medical condition, you should consult a doctor for more instructions.
Are vibrating massagers good for you?
Vibrating massagers don’t pose any risk to the body; instead, they help in reducing fat and releasing stiffness from the muscles. The vibrations from a massager provide an external stimulation that causes the muscles to flex and loosen up. It strengthens the muscles and improves body mass.
Where should you massage for arm pain?
You should massage your upper arm right below the shoulders. Make sure to use the roller heads on the flexors and extensors. The flexors and extensors are responsible for the mobility of arms. If you are experiencing pain then massage around the sore spot for recovery. Don’t put much pressure on the bones. Always stroke upwards for improved blood circulation and better results.
What are the long-term benefits of massages?
It will take time for the effects of a massage to show. But in a few days, with regular use of the massager, you will start getting results. Your blood circulation will improve. You won’t experience joint pain or muscle pain. It will strengthen you physically as well as mentally. It will heal your damaged tissues and muscles and reduce tightness around sore spots.