A massage table is sometimes the most unique and unusual investment of your lifetime. First and foremost is, if you are buying one for personal use or professional needs. Your requirements and budget will decide which of the best massage tables will be the right one for you.
As working professionals, it is an understatement for us to say that our lives have become more hectic than ever. Most of us have jobs that take us from 9 am to 5 pm out of our homes. Now, your job may be one that involves you sitting on a desk all day, like an internet-based one, or have you moving about all day, like an industrial or sales job. But the jury still comes to the same result, we work to an extent where we lose out on quality rest time.
You, as an individual may have a few different means of recuperation with this hectic work schedule. You may be someone that enjoys a hearty day of golf, you may be someone that rejuvenates themselves through a few hours of streaming Netflix, or be someone that relaxes by playing a few first-person shooters in their free time. However, one thing is for sure, every one of us needs a way to relax our bodies and energize our minds to prepare us for another day of hard work.
Why do you need a Massage?
Massages are a great way for our body to relax and focus on the things important to its wellbeing. As a working individual in the 21st century, you need to start looking at massages as more of a necessity than a luxury. A hard day of work can be mentally relieved by spending a few hours on the internet; however, this is not going to rejuvenate your body.
A massage, on the other hand, stimulates your nerves. It helps get the blood flowing to parts of the body which may have been neglected due to the long hours of work. It helps relax your muscles and get the bodily juices flowing.
Anyone can have a massage at a massaging parlor or a hair salon. But, the most comfortable, yet the most soothing massage is the one you receive in your own home. Where you are comfortable and feel safe, is the venue where you can relax and let your muscles and blood vessels have the beauty relaxation that you need.
What is a Massage Table?
A massage table is a simple implement. While massages can be delivered upon any platform, few do the art justice as the best massage tables do. The best massage table helps correctly rest your body, to allow maximum relaxation, maximum tension relief, and maximum blood circulation.
If you are someone looking to purchase the best massage tables for your home, or if you are a professional looking to invest in the best massage table to assist with your trade, here are some factors you need to keep in mind. Being a well-educated and well-informed customer is a great way of maximizing your value for money, hence we bring you this list of information to help you select the best massage tables for you.
How to pick a massage table which is suitable for my practice?
This is one question to which an answer can be determined based on the kind of practice you have. Thus, someone who gives spa sessions won’t have the same requirements as that of someone who gives physiotherapy sessions or someone who needs a table for tattooing.
For someone who is specifically looking for a massage table with regards to sports, the table should be stable, long, wide and should have the ability to hold heavy working weight. Someone who wants a table for Reflexology, the table need not necessarily be able to handle heavyweight, but it should have an average width and length for a wide range of customers.
If you’re looking for wellness massages, such as Thai massages, usually prefer mats instead of tables. However, if you’d still prefer opting to buy a table, then it would be suggested that you opt for one which can a really high working weight, which is similar to what you should opt for if you’re into Shiatsu massage.
Similarly, a deep massage table should be one which has an average length as well as width, so as to be able to accommodate more people. For aromatherapy massage, the table chosen should be extremely comfortable, which is why it should have small cell foam or choose one which has a high density.
For those who perform Swedish massages opt for a table that provides anywhere between medium to high working variety, so it has an average length as well as width. This helps you to ensure a wide variety of clients.
What is the difference between aluminium table frame and wooden table frame?
Usually, a massage table is either made up of aluminium or wood. Depending on the frame, you get extra stability as well as durability. It also helps with the functionality and several other additional aspects of the tables.
Aluminium table frame
This type of frame is slowly beginning to gain prominence, but most massage therapists tend to avoid using it as well as ask their patients to avoid it as well. However, what needs to be known is that an aluminium frame is a much more lighter as well as sturdier, in comparison to wooden frames. It provides the same working weight as that of a wooden frame but it tends to be at least four pounds lighter in comparison to them.
Nonetheless, keep in mind that there are low-quality aluminium frames available too, which might have cheap quality joints or which might make use of plastic in place of support cables made of steel, which you should always avoid.
Wooden table frame
These frames are usually extremely sturdy, durable and stable, not to forget, they look really good too. However, these frames are usually much heavier in comparison to aluminium frames, even though they both provide the same working weight. These frames also tend to produce noise, especially during massage therapy sessions, especially if your customer tends to be on the heavier side or in case you might have to lean on them to give therapy sessions.
- 1 Best Massage Tables – Buying Guide
- 2 Best Massage Tables Reviews
- 2.1 1. Sierra Comfort Massage Table, Portable
- 2.2 2. BestMassage 2 Fold Massage Table
- 2.3 3. EARTHLITE Portable Massage Table
- 2.4 4. Heaven Massage Portable Massage Table
- 2.5 5. Saloniture Portable Physical Therapy Massage Table
- 2.6 6. Master Massage Santana Therma Top Massage Table
- 2.7 7. INNER STRENGTH Portable Massage Table Package
- 2.8 8. Naipo Portable Massage Table
- 2.9 9. Master Massage 31-inch Santana Therma Portable Massage Table
- 2.10 10. Master Massage 30-inch Newport Portable Massage Table
- 2.11 11. Earthlite Premium Portable Massage Table
- 2.12 12. Heaven Massage Best Massage Table
- 2.13 13. Naipo Portable Massage Table
- 2.14 14. Stronglite Figure Fit Portable Massage Table
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.0.1 Do the best massage tables improve the quality of a massage?
- 3.0.2 Do I have to use a massage table while giving a massage?
- 3.0.3 Can I carry a massage table around?
- 3.0.4 How do I choose a massage table?
- 3.0.5 How much does a massage table cost?
- 3.0.6 Is there a weight limit for massage tables?
- 3.0.7 How can I make my massage table more comfortable?
- 3.0.8 What can I use instead of a massage table?
- 3.0.9 What is the best massage table for home use?
- 3.0.10 What is the lightest portable massage table?
- 3.0.11 What is the hole in the middle of a massage table?
- 3.0.12 What is a massage table called?
- 3.0.13 What are Reiki panels on a massage table?
- 3.0.14 How do you make a massage bed?
- 3.0.15 How do you massage without a massage table?
- 3.0.16 How high should my massage table be?
- 3.0.17 How do you make a homemade massage table?
- 3.0.18 What is the dimension of a massage table?
- 3.0.19 How big should a massage room be?
- 3.0.20 How do you close a massage table?
- 3.0.21 How do you set up a portable massage table?
- 3.0.22 What’s the average size of a massage table?
- 3.1 Related
Best Massage Tables – Buying Guide
The foremost features which are preferred in the best massage tables are lightweight, comfort, and portability. It could be used for professional as well as personal purposes. It is advised to buy a massage table with the best quality of natural resin for premium leisure and comfort. The massage table should be corrosion-free for lasting use.
Factors to keep in mind while buying the best Massage table
- Lumbar Support
The best massage table is meant to provide healthy and comfortable support during a massage. The lumbar region refers to the lower few sections of your spinal cord. While your spinal cord is made up of several bones, it is the lumbar region that faced the most stress and strain as a result of long hours of sitting at a desk or walking around
Thus, it is of utmost importance that when looking for the best massage tables, you choose on which offers a safe and supportive rest for your spine and especially your lumbar region.
- Weight Distribution
A massage bench or table is essentially a platform that helps elevate your massage experience to the next level. A massage can be delivered or received upon any surface. However, to gain the maximum benefit from a massage, the weight of your body must be evenly distributed upon whatever surface you are resting on.
A massage table with a well-balanced weight distribution not only allows for your massages to be more effective but also allows for more comfort. This, as you may surmise leads to higher levels of relief.
We all live highly mobile lives; we do not know where our lives may take us from one day to another.
This factor is especially important to those looking to offer professional massages. The best massage tables not only improve the customer’s perception towards you but also offer a highly professional and comfortable experience to your clients.
- Material Used
This factor comes in as a no brainer, but it is a surprising detail that many prospective customers may gloss over. During a massage, the human body is near the massage platform. The best massage tables employ raw materials that help the body breathe better, end up making the experience of getting or giving a massage a whole lot better.
We have glanced over a few things to choose the best massage table that might help you make up your mind. However, if you still have qualms, here are a few products that may help you choose the best massage tables for you.
Best Massage Tables Reviews
The Sierra Comfort Portable Massage Table is a great platform for beginners as well as experienced individuals. The table has a sturdy hardwood construction and uses high-density foam to provide adequate cushioning during a massage. The table has an adjustable height system, allowing for versatility in terms of function, and comes with a set of accessories.
The key features of this best massage table by Sierra Comfort are:
- The Sierra Comfort is a sturdy table made from well cured Beech hardwood. The cushioning is provided by two inches of high-density foam.
- The table is light in weight at only 31 pounds and is extremely portable as it folds in half for easy transport.
- The design of the table includes a threaded support bar and multiple frame support cables for ultimate support. This lets the table support a total of 400 pounds during use.
- Its leather is oil and water-resistant to protect the material from damage.
- The product is portable in nature.
- The massage table comes with an adjustable table height.
- The product is equipped with a comforting face cradle with a face cushion.
- The dimensions of the product are 72 x 28 x 33.1 inches.
- The table is great for beginners as well as professionals because of its simple assembly, which requires no tools.
- This table is one of the highest-rated tables in this list of best massage tables.
BestMassage’s Foldable Massage Table is the ideal choice for you if you are looking for a sleek, attractive massage platform at home. The table is made from sturdy hardwood and has enough cushioning to support you during a massage. The cushions are coated with PU leather, which is safe and delicate on the skin and is resistant to moisture and oil. The table is easy to install and is packed with various features that we shall explore.
This popular massage table by Best Massage has the following key features:
- The product ensures maximum comfort with its high-quality design and materials such as a 2-inch thick sponge.
- The frame of the BestMassage table is made from sturdy hardwood and can be adjusted to suit your height.
- The table is well cushioned with foam and is covered by PU leather, giving it a premium feel while being safe for use. The coating allows you to clean the table by simply wiping it.
- The adjustable height of the massage tables is very helpful to the masseuse.
- The product is lightweight and hence it is portable in nature.
- The product comes with a carrying case with having a shoulder strap.
- The massage table is durable and easy to clean.
- The massage bed is easy to assemble without the help of tools.
- The table has a flexible headrest, hand pallets for comfort, a towel hanger, and an oil pouch.
If you are environmentally conscious, but also want the best massage table, this platform from EarthLite is the ideal choice for you. The table frame is made from sustainably sourced hardwood that is sturdy and looks classy. The table weighs 38 pounds and is easy to disassemble and transport in the included nylon carrying case.
The key features of this incredible massage table by Earthlite are:
- The frame is made from sustainable hardwood and the cushioning is made from the Cloudfill Poly-Gel blend.
- It comes along with a nylon case making it easier to carry.
- The massage table is available in full size along with a height adjusting feature.
- The table is designed to be suitable for people of all heights. The table frame is also adjustable.
- The product is made with a high-quality design which includes sure-grip knobs and non-slip stable feet.
- The dimensions of the product are 73 x 30 x 33 inches.
- The table frame comes with a lifetime warranty and the cushioning has a three-year warranty for maximum customer satisfaction.
- The table has a variety of features like non-slip feet, ergonomic gripping knobs, a full-length piano hinge, and a patented face cradle.
The Heaven Massage Two-Fold Table combines aspects of functionality with quality aesthetics to deliver a fantastic product. The frame of the table is made from cured Maple hardwood. The cushioning is satisfying, luxurious high-density foam, for ultimate comfort. The table is specially designed with comfort in mind and is wider than average tables to be accommodating for a variety of customers.
The product comes with the following key features:
- The table frame is made from maple hardwood and is adjustable.
- The material used for the bed is PU leather which is oil and water-resistant.
- The massage table can be adjusted anywhere since it has an easy folding and unfolding design.
- The table is easy to disassemble and requires no tools.
- The table comes with a removable face cradle and a hand cradle.
- It includes a free deluxe carrying case for easier portability.
- The product has a modern construction birch hardwood design having thick padding which provides ultra-comfort.
This table made by Saloniture is ideal for those looking to invest in their first best massage table or for those looking to upgrade an existing table. The table frame is made from hardwood, is adjustable, and is reinforced to handle up to 450 pounds in weight. The cushioning is made from plush, high-density foam, ensuring comfort across the board. This cushioning is covered the PU leather, making it easy to clean, oil-resistant, and water-resistant.
This product by Saloniture comes with the following key features :
- The 2 inches thick layer of density foam on the massage table provides maximum comfort.
- The product is made up of durable steel support cable and a hardwood frame for giving ultimate strength to the design.
- The table has a sturdy frame composed of hardwood and cable restraints. The table frame is adjustable for your convenience.
- The feet of the table comes with a slip resistance to prevent the table from sliding and rupturing.
- The table comes with a double handle for better comfort.
- It is lightweight and portable in nature.
- The product is oil as well as water-resistant
- The table comes with an adjustable headrest and a table extender as accessories. These can be easily stored in the carrying case during travel.
This next entry on our list is possibly one of the best massage tables to enter the market. The adjustable frame of the table is made from Beech hardwood with an attractive deep-colored finish. The cushioning on this table is provided by 3 inches of small-cell foam and memory foam and is covered by PU leather. The special feature of this massage table is that the cushion is heated for added comfort and relief.
The key features of this amazing product by MasterMassage are:
- Strong, adjustable hardwood frame that can be used standing up, or laid flat on the ground.
- The table has a heated cushion for the added comfort of whoever is getting a massage.
- The cushion is 3-inches thick and even has a layer of memory foam. The cushioning is covered by PU leather, making it easy to clean.
- The table comes with a durable carrying case with multiple handling points to ensure easy portability.
- The table comes with an adjustable face cradle along with a memory foam pillow, Reiki panels on both sides, and a contoured armrest shelf.
- The massage table is water and oil resistant.
- It is highly hygienic and free from chlorofluorocarbons.
- It is made up of hard forest beech wood with a protective finish.
- The table has a solid working capacity due to heat support cables.
- The non-slip feet of the table is suitable for any kind of flooring.
This massage table made by Inner Strength employs a tried and tested design to bring you a quality product. The table has a hardwood frame that has full Reiki endplates. This lets the table have a working weight limit of 600 pounds. The cushioning used is 3 inches thick and is plush to the feel, covered with PU vinyl, making it durable and easy to clean.
The key features of this massage table by Inner Strength are :
- The frame of the table is made from hardwood with a Reiki based design.
- The cushion is a large-sized, triple-layered cushion with rounded corners, the upholstery is done out of PU vinyl.
- The table frame can easily be folded and be fitted into the included carrying case for easy transport.
- The table comes with an adjustable face cradle and a heavily cushioned face pillow for comfort.
- The material used for the bed is oil and water-resistant.
- The dimensions of the product are 73 x 30 x 33 inches.
- This is one of the most comfortable tables among the best massage tables.
The Naipo portable massage table is ideal for professionals and its adjustable folding bed frame has three sturdy wood sections. It would be ideal for use during spas, in wellness therapy centres, for physiotherapy as well as in tattoo parlours. Other than this, it has a host of other key aspects too.
The key features of this best portable massage table by Naipo are –
- Its frame is made of reinforced hardwood made of beech and it has high wired tensile ropes along with well processed and sturdy wooden legs
- It can hold a weight limit of up to 495 pounds
- It has footpads which are non-slip in nature to ensure stability
- It has an adjustable headrest that goes up to 90-degrees and an adjustable backrest which goes up to 60-degrees
- You can easily adjust its height range of 24-35 inches
- It has extra cushioning and uniform support that is highly dense and a fire-retardant sponge under a PVC covering that is extremely easy to clean and take care of (being both oil and waterproof)
- It is portable and all its parts – the face hole, face pillow, face cradle can be detached easily
- It comes with its own carry bag
The Master Massage 31-inch long Santana Therma portable massage table has in-built heating pads and has two variants – a standard one and a thermal top one. Other than that, its unique European elm colour makes it’s a hot buy too.
The key features of this best thermal portable massage table by Master Massage are –
- The table is quite lightweight, weighing a mere 37-pounds and has an adjustable height feature ranging between 24-34-inch
- It has dual luggage-style table closure clasps
- It has a 3-inch thick cushion consisting of small multi-layer cell foam along with a layer of memory foam
- It is made of PU leather upholstery
- It is both oil and waterproof and free from CFC
- It has a Therma-top ETL
- It has a protected Dura seal finish along with a patented thermal top heat bed which is in-built in it
- It consists of beech wood legs along with aircraft grade support cables made of steel to allow the table to hold up to 750 pounds
- It includes the following accessories – a face cushion made of memory foam, a full padded armrest shelf, an adjustable face cradle and two pockets carrying case
The Master Massage 30-inch Newport portable massage table is available in two colour variant Shiatsu’s – black and royal blue shiatsu. It comes in a package of additional accessories that will come in handy during massages as well as for spa and therapy session.
The key features of this best thermal portable massage table by Master Massage are –
- The table weighs a mere 34-pounds
- Its dimensions are – 30-inch width x 84-inch length x 34-inch height which is adjustable
- It has a 2.5-inch thick cushioning which is made up of small cell foam of multiple layers, making it denser than regular foam
- It has a Royal Blue PU upholstery which is both oil and water-resistant as well as CFC free
- It gets an additional durability thanks to its denim-like reinforcements
- Its legs are made up of walnut stained northern hardwood which is protected with a glossy dura-seal finish
- It also has reiki leg panels, making it suitable for Reiki sessions along with a Shiatsu cable release
- Its steel support cables are aircraft-grade and allow the table to hold weight up to 650-pounds
- It includes the following accessories – a face cradle, contoured armrest support, dual pocket carrying case and a round comfortable face pillow
The Earthlite premium portable massage table is ideal for deluxe spa sessions and comes in different sizes as well as four different colours, which are – vanilla, mystic blue, black and latte. It is also portable in nature, which is why you can easily carry it with you, wherever you go.
The key features of this best thermal portable massage table by Earthlite are –
- The complete package includes the following items – a full-sized massage table that has round corners, as well as ½-inch reiki end panels, a professional nylon case, a flex-rest face grade (which is patented) and strata, face pillow
- It has a triple density which is plush and has a pro luxe cushioning system
- It has a hand upholstered round corner table that is water-resistant in nature and natursoft oil
- It has a premium design with well-rounded corners that are jointless, hardwood corner blocks and reinforcement ribs.
- Its braces and legs are made up of North American hard maple
- It comes with a lifetime warranty as well as a 3-year warranty on the upholstery and foam
- It is made in the USA
The Heaven massage table is completely portable in nature and is ideal for reiki sessions. It is available in two colour variants – burgundy and black. It is very easy to assemble and separate, making it a preferred choice often for spa sessions and wellness sessions.
The key features of this best thermal portable massage table by Heaven are –
- The table has an adjustable height that ranges between 26-inches to 36-inches
- It can hold a weight of up to 450-pounds
- The dimensions of the table are – 72-inches in length (which is minus the face cradle) and 27-inches wide
- It is made up of PU leather, making it resistant to both oil and water
- It comes with a free carrying case
- It has adjustable legs which you can set as per a comfortable height suitable to you
- It includes the following accessories – an adjustable headrest, as well as removable arm, rests (two on the sides and one on the front) that are made up of aluminium rods
- It has a 2-inch ultra-thick comfortable padding along with a construction made of Birch Hardwood
The Naipo portable massage table has three sections and is suitable for professional use in tattoo parlours, salons, for facial treatment as well as wellness centres. It comes with a sturdy carry bag so that you don’t have any issues taking it with you, anywhere you go.
The key features of this best thermal portable massage table by Naipo are –
- It has a reinforced frame made of beech hardwood
- It’s wire ropes have high tensile strength and the table comes with specially processed legs made of wood
- It has a weight limit of 495-pounds
- It comes with non-slip foot pads that ensure there are no unwanted slides and a sense of stability
- It has an adjustable headrest which can go from 0-degrees to 90-degrees and its backrest can also go from 0-degrees to 60-degrees
- It helps in foot massages, for tattooing and for cupping
- Its height can be adjusted using knobs anywhere between 24-inches to 35-inches
- It has added cushioning which ensures comfort and uniform support thanks to its high density and sponge which is resilient and fire-retardant
- Its PVC leather covering is both oil and waterproof
- It is portable, which is why it is also space-saving
- It includes the following detachable accessories – a face cradle, a face pillow, a face hole plug and armrests
- It comes along with a free carry bag which is locked using two metal lock catches
The Stronglite Figure Fit portable massage table has four colours from which one can choose – agate blue, burgundy, teal and purple. It has a very unique support and cut-out support design that provides an additional layer of protection as breast support.
The key features of this best thermal portable massage table by Stronglite are –
- It has a 2.5-inch cushion system which is encased in a frame made of birch hardwood
- It can take a working weight of 600-pounds
- It has double rubber secure knobs on each of the four legs to help to secure the table to heights that range between 23-inches to 33-inches
- It has removable breast cutouts which ensure extra chest space as well as a level of additional comfort
- The whole package includes – a deluxe adjustable platform, a standard face pillow, rugged nylon carry case that has a heavy-duty zipper ensuring durability
- It comes with a lifetime limited warranty for the frame and a 3-year warranty for foam, headrest and the upholstery
We have gone over the factors needed to choose the best massage tables, a list of the best massage tables on the market, and had a comparison between each of them. Whether you are a massage therapy professional or an amateur practitioner, we hope that the tables listed here will help you take your massages to the next level!
It is advised to purchase a massage table that is in full size with a mettle design for longer durability. The above-mentioned products are some of the best massage tables and come with 100% customer satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do the best massage tables improve the quality of a massage?
Yes, the best massage tables are designed to hold your body in the most comfortable posture during a massage, increasing your relief by multifold.
Do I have to use a massage table while giving a massage?
No, massage tables are not a necessity when it comes to giving massages. However, if you want to add an extra element of comfort to your massages, they are a great investment.
Can I carry a massage table around?
Yes, all the massage tables listed in this article are designed to be portable. They can be assembled and taken apart without tools, are light in weight, and even come with carrying cases.
How do I choose a massage table?
There are a lot of essential factors to be considered while choosing a massage table. Some of them are the table’s weight, quality of the fabrics, other materials used, customizable features like height, angle, etc., durability, maximum load it can bear, price, etc. Each of these features has a significant impact on the life of the table and its life.
How much does a massage table cost?
To know the price range of a massage table, one needs first to decide the type of table required. Portable and stable are the two types of tables. Portable tables’ cost is relatively low compared to the standard ones due to the portability and lightweight. Another deciding factor is the material used to make the table. Wooden tables cost more than the others. So, based on individual choices, the price ranges vary.
Is there a weight limit for massage tables?
Yes. Every massage table irrespective of other factors. Usually, the working weight limit for a massage table ranges between 250 and 300 pounds. Some massage tables go up to the extent of handling heavyweights ranging between 400 and 500 pounds.
How can I make my massage table more comfortable?
Inclusion of cold and hot therapies, avoiding table with cheap material quality, taking care of the support required for the shoulders and back, etc. are some tips for making the tables convenient.
What can I use instead of a massage table?
Though massage tables are one of the best solutions to therapies, there are still some alternatives. Using pillows from shoulders to foot, a rolling cradle near the neck, a rolled towel, etc. can considerably replace the massage tables.
What is the best massage table for home use?
Home purposes require less sophisticated tables compared to professional requirements. Some manufacturers like Earthlite, Sierra, etc. provide some of the best massage tables for home-usage.
What is the lightest portable massage table?
The lightest portable massage tables are the widely used varieties due to the benefits they hold. PortaLite Mini, Skinact, etc. are manufacturing companies known to offer the most convenient and portable massage tables with premium quality.
What is the hole in the middle of a massage table?
The built-in hole of a massage table has a significant purpose. It is used by people to rest or cradle a person’s face during the prone position. A hole in the massage table is another convenient feature to avoid blocking a person’s nose and face during a massage.
What is a massage table called?
Massage tables, as they are widely known now, are previously called slabs and couches until the present name came to light.
What are Reiki panels on a massage table?
Reiki panels of a massage table are specially designed to comfortably fit a person’s knees under the table for more convenience. Such tables are often called Reiki tables.
How do you make a massage bed?
There are a series of steps involved in making a massage bed. For a detailed description of the stepwise procedure, use the following link:
How do you massage without a massage table?
Using pillows in critical areas like the neck, shoulders, back, etc. is one of the best substitutes for massage tables. Pillows cover the unevenness of the bed and provide required pressure in desired areas. Lying on the floor or using a chair are other alternatives to perform a massage properly.
How high should my massage table be?
60-80 centimeters is the standard range of height to be maintained for a massage table. However, we can adjust the height based on a person’s height.
How do you make a homemade massage table?
For people who wish to make their massage tables, the following link contain the complete procedure in detail:
What is the dimension of a massage table?
A massage table’s length lies between 180 and 200 cm, while the width varies from 50 to 75 cm. Height usually lies between 60 and 70 cm.
How big should a massage room be?
Ideally, a minimum of 3 feet space around a massage table’s directions is left vacant. Apart from this, a sink, counter space, and free door opening also require some space. So a room should be 120-inch spacious at the minimum.
How do you close a massage table?
Closing a massage table involves a procedure that is clearly shown in the following video:
How do you set up a portable massage table?
The following videos help to describe the procedure of setting up a portable massage table:
What’s the average size of a massage table?
Ans. The industry standard size for a massage table is 30-inches, but you can also find them in 28-inches or 32-inches. You should ensure that the size is such that your customer’s feet don’t dangle outside the table. Ensure that the face cradle measures up to at least 9-inches. Most massage tables have a length of around 73-inches.