This article discusses the cons of not maintaining a good posture, how it can be corrected by using Cervical Posture Pumps and various cervical posture pump reviews. It focuses on the different Posture Pumps that are available in the market these days and how they are beneficial to restore a good posture to prevent long-term harm that can be caused by the improper shape of the vertebrae.
Maintaining good posture is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. These days, giving preference to comfort is a very normal thing. People have left the conventional ways of sitting on a desk to work and everyone prefers to sit on the bed and study or lie on the bed and watch movies on their laptops. This has resulted in most of the population suffering from neck and back problems. Most of the cases in which patients suffer from neck pains are a result of bad posture.
- 1 What is meant by Bad Posture?
- 2 Introduction to Cervical Posture Pump
- 3 Check Out The Cervical Posture Pump Reviews
- 4 Effects of having bad posture
- 5 Conclusion
What is meant by Bad Posture?
Bad posture can lead to increased stress on the cervical spine. Bad posture constitutes one’s head being held in the forward and not aligned with the shoulders. That makes it necessary for the cervical spine to support increased amounts of weight. When the head is held in a forward position, discomfort is felt in the joints of the muscles in the neck and the neck and back lose their proper postural curves. This happens when the nutrient-rich lubricating fluid that is present in between the discs of the backbone is forced out because of bad posture. The joints and discs become dry and decay in the absence of the lubricating fluids and become stiff.
Introduction to Cervical Posture Pump
Posture pump products help in enhancing and restoring the essential curves by allowing the rich lubricating fluid to re-enter the joints. The posture pump hydrator gently lifts and decompresses the discs drawing the lubricant back into the discs as the normal forward curve is restored. Posture pump disc hydrators provide deep corrective relief, which is easy to use, and it deals with neck pains and back stiffness very smoothly.
The market is filled with various posture pumps. This article is about cervical posture pump reviews and the features which help in deciding the advantages of using one product over the other.
Check Out The Cervical Posture Pump Reviews
- This product has been designed to get relief from lower back stiffness, pain, and discomfort.
- It comes with a dual-inflation mechanism that progressively and gently stretches, lifts, and separates the joints.
- It has two angled air cells. These air cells help in restoring the lubricating fluids back in the discs and joints.
- It has a dual air cell pouch. It allows separation in joints at independent angles.
- Neck-shaping and back-stretching can also be done using this product.
- It also helps in exercising the abdominal muscles.
- It fits across the back in 4 positions- lumbar, lumbosacral, thoracic, and thoracolumbar which helps in dealing with specific problems of different body parts separately.
- This posture pump and disc hydrator help in gently decompressing, shaping, and hydrating of the discs.
- It relieves both neck and back pain and stiffness.
- It helps in increasing the flexibility and range of motion of the neck.
- It consists of a single Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression (EED) air cell that decompresses and hydrates the cervical discs.
- It helps in reducing stiffness in the lower back.
- It is made from high quality, durable materials.
- This product attempts at relieving headaches, neck pains, and fatigue.
- It helps in decreasing the bulging of the discs present in the vertebrae.
- It is used for shaping, decompressing, restoring, and hydrating the discs and joints of the spinal cord.
- This product employs Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression technology.
- It is easy to use, portable, and helps in alleviating neck pain.
- It has been designed to use once (twice if necessary) every day and helps the expansion of the spinal disc height, while restoring and shaping the natural cervical curve.
- It has an easy-to-use hand pump which allows one to control the amount of air pressure received.
- Leaving the air cells inflated helps in postural restoration.
- It is made of high-quality materials that are guaranteed to give a long shelf-life.
- It is a Neck Traction Therapy device.
- It is used to assuage pain from muscles and outbursts of sudden pain.
- It can give relief from injuries that have occurred in the neck or pressure that has been created in tissues surrounding bones or muscles.
- The head is pulled away from the neck using force that is displayed on the hand pump gauge.
- It is durable, light in weight, and portable as it comes with a carrying case.
- It has a very comfortable Swedish Cushion and round edges for a comfortable grip.
- It has effortless and straightforward one-button pumping.
- This device is very comfortable to use at home and helps in alleviating neck pain.
- Only minutes of usage every day can give good results in increased flexibility and range of motion of the neck.
- It provides deep and corrective relief from neck pain, headaches, stiffness, and fatigue.
- It helps in decreasing disc bulging, proper restoring, and shaping of the curve and hydrates the joints and discs of the vertebrae.
- It reduces and corrects forward head, neck, and upper back posture.
- There is a dual-inflation mechanism in the pump. It gently lifts and separates the disks of the vertebrae.
- It has a mechanism to apply reverse pressure to upper back humps.
Effects of having bad posture
Hyperflexion and Hyperextension are two of the major problems that are caused by bad posture. When the vertebrae tilting goes too far in the forward direction the lower cervical spine suffers from hyperflexion which leads to excessive bending between discs and joints and the angle between them decreases. The upper cervical spine suffers from hyperextension because of which excessive bending between joints takes place and that increases the angle between them. Due to this altercation of the cervical spine’s curve the spinal cord and nerve roots becoming stretched.
There are several long-term problems that can also be caused by bad posture. Muscle imbalances in the neck, upper back, shoulders, and chest regions can take place. There is an elevated risk of spinal degradation if proper care is not taken at the required times. Thus, it is beneficial to use the latest technology of Cervical Posture Pumps that help in maintaining good posture and shaping and restoring the proper curve of the spinal cord. Check out the cervical posture pump reviews in detail to understand which will be the best for you.