It is quite common to suffer from heel pain, especially keeping in mind our fast-paced life where we hardly take care of ourselves or give our body a chance to relax and rejuvenate. While it is more commonly observed in aging people as the bones and muscles of not only our feet but the complete body start to weaken as we age, increasing the risk of multiple bone dislocations, fractures, or muscle inflammation. Severe depletion of calcium ions in the bone can cause multiple bone disorders which may lead to difficulty in body functioning.
It is important that a healthy diet is maintained and instead of neglecting heel pain in the feet or any other type of body pain, it should be treated accordingly and should be consulted with a physiotherapist at least once. Many different reasons can cause heel pain, but one of the major causes of persistent pain in the heel and toes can be Plantar fasciitis.
Let us understand more about it and possible treatment for the same, along with discussing Plantar fasciitis therapy wraps reviews, to help you decide the best available product for treating Plantar fasciitis at home.
What is Plantar fasciitis?
The most common cause for sharp pain in the feet of an individual especially near the heel region. It is caused due to the inflammation of a considerably thick band of tissue that runs across the bottom of the feet, which ends up connecting the bone of the heel to the toes (plantar fascia). While it is usually self-diagnostic and easily treatable, it is important precautionary measures are taken so that anything severe can be avoided and proper treatment can be done.
Many clear symptoms can help you identify Plantar fasciitis, one of the major symptoms is a sharp stabbing kind of pain early in the morning with your first steps when you get up. The intensity of the pain eventually fades away, and with movement, it gets better, but the pain can resurface if you stand for a longer duration of hours or when you move after sitting for some time. The patient can experience stabbing pain after a long exercise session as well.
Why causes Plantar fasciitis?
The plantar fascia is a thick band of muscle almost in the shape of a bowstring, which functions to support the arch of your feet and absorb the shock when you walk. Due to increasing tension on the band of muscle, small tears may appear in the fascia. Continuous stretching and tearing of the muscle band may irritate or inflame the fascia leading to Plantar fasciitis. While the cause in many cases of Plantar fasciitis remains unclear, it is mostly due to too much strain on the fascia.
There are Plantar fasciitis wraps available in the market that can help you with self-care and speed up the process of recovery. You must choose the right product, so given below is a list of Plantar fasciitis wraps of different types and brands available on an e-commerce website you can choose from.
Best Plantar Fasciitis Therapy Wraps Reviews – Buying Guide
While there are many different products be it foot wraps or ointments that can help you in reducing the pain caused by tension in the muscle band (Plantar fascia). Therapeutic wraps are effective and recommended treatment methods that can help you relax and speed up your recovery time for you. Let us look at some of the factors that one should consider before investing in a Plantar fasciitis wrap.
Factors to look for in a Plantar fasciitis therapy wrap
- The wrap should be well cushioned so that it can provide effective pain relief and is comfortable at the same time.
- It should be strong enough for an athlete to use as well as comfortable enough to walk around in your home.
- It should improve blood circulation and reduce the chances of blood pooling.
Don’t forget to check the plantar fasciitis therapy wraps reviews before placing an order.
Best Plantar Fasciitis Therapy Wraps Reviews
Known for quality products, Alayna Plantar fasciitis therapy wraps are effective as well as comfortable to use. It can be a good choice for everyone looking for an easy alternative to treating Plantar fasciitis at home. Some of the benefits are:
- It is well cushioned and instantly provides relief from the stabbing pain caused by Plantar fasciitis as well as multiple other foot muscle inflammation and pain.
- It provides quicker recovery of the muscle and helps you heal at a faster pace by increasing the flow of oxygen to the muscle and reducing the build-up of lactic acid in your foot.
- It is backed up with Smart graduated air compression technology that provides better blood circulation along with comfort.
- Anti-odour and anti-itch properties due to the surpassed material used allow these wraps to be breathable.
Comfortable for both men and women, these therapeutic wraps by ComfiLife are an effective way for treating never-ending foot pain as it is not only comfortable to use and wear around but also pretty effective in increasing blood circulation and treating the affected area.
- It provides 360-degree support and protection that not only helps you reduce pain due to Plantar fasciitis but also helps you to avoid minor ankle sprains. It is flexible enough and provides the right compression for your feet.
- It has a perfect ankle brace to support your feet as well as it can be adjusted in size which makes it a perfect choice for any individual.
- It provides you with the right compression that helps you increase blood flow and improves your blood circulation. The materials used in making these wraps are of high quality and breathable that provides comfort and moisture-wicking properties.
This fourteen-set kit by Fittest Pro can help you put an end to the reoccurring pain due to Plantar fasciitis or any other major foot sprain. Plantar fasciitis therapy wraps reviews for this product are mostly positive as it is a complete package and fit for every individual. Some of the benefits are:
- It takes complete care of your feet and offers the best home treatment with this 14 pieces tool kit that can help you deal with a minor ache to heel spurs or foot sprain
- This premium set of products provides the right compression for your feet improving blood circulation without causing blisters or any itching sensation.
- It provides your feet with the right cushioning and supports your heel to minimize the pain and help you heal faster.
- The material used is breathable putting an end to any odor.
These Plantar fasciitis therapeutic wraps by Azmed are truly revolutionary as it is one of the best products available for treating pain due to ankle sprains or Plantar fasciitis at the convenience of your home. Some of the amazing properties of these wraps are:
- These therapeutic wraps are an effective way of treating the stabbing pain caused by Plantar fasciitis and are extremely comfortable to use.
- The graduate compression technology provides better blood flow by improving the circulation of blood in your feet, especially your heel which is majorly affected.
- The material is breathable and avoids moisture which helps you in preventing the sensation of itching and prevents bad odor when used for long time periods.
- These are easy to use and wear as they can be adjusted to provide you with the right fit and is completely adjustable according to your requirements.
One of the most popular and inexpensive Plantar fasciitis therapeutic wraps available for you to purchase is brought to you by MEDIZED. These wraps are effective and can be easily used to treat pain caused by Plantar fasciitis at your home. Some of the features of these therapeutic wraps are:
- It not only treats pain caused by Plantar fasciitis but can be an effective method of treatment for arch pain as well as many other foot-related problems.
- Effective compression, as well as supreme comfort, is some of the many advantages of these Plantar fasciitis wraps, as it improves the flow of blood by providing the right amount of compression at the right spots.
- The sleeves are infused with a quality medical gel and are made up of extremely stretchable and flexible fabric that provides you with premium comfort and makes it easy to use.
- You can wear these wraps with or without the shoes, and it is equally comfortable for outdoor use as well as for walking around in your home. The fabric is breathable and suitable for almost all shoe sizes as it has an adjustable fit.
These therapeutic wraps manufactured by NatraCure are a popular choice for treating pain caused by Plantar fasciitis and other feet-related problems like arch pain and sprains. The most positive Plantar fasciitis therapy wraps reviews of this product speak volumes about its popularity. Some of the benefits it has to offer are:
- It provides you with compression therapy that helps to lift the fascia muscle which in turn relieves the arch and reduces the heel pain. Along with the lifting of the muscle, compression also helps in improving blood circulation and thus speeds up the process of recovery.
- It is provided with an easy hook and loop strap that helps you adjust the wrap according to your foot size along with adjusting the support you require for precise and controlled compression.
- It has a built-in gel pad made up of silicone instead of foam which provides excellent support and is comfortable for almost all purposes.
- The fabric is breathable, flexible, and extremely adjustable.
Choosing the right product for treating Plantar fasciitis is very important as it can help you in more ways than you realize. Using a therapeutic wrap instead of a splint is a much better choice as not only it is easy and much more convenient, but it also proved to be more effective in reducing the pain caused by Plantar fasciitis-as well as avoiding any other feet-related problems.
Plantar fasciitis therapy wraps reviews online can be a great help while searching for the right product. Choosing the therapeutic wrap that fits your requirements is not as easy as it may seem. The never-ending cycle of search amongst thousands of different varieties and brands can be intimidating.
Plantar fasciitis may seem like normal foot pain, but you must recognize the symptoms and get it checked out by a medical professional after doing a self-diagnosis. The treatment is not a very painful procedure and can be easily done at home with the help of prescribed medications in some cases, splints, and foot wraps. There is no definite reason for Plantar fasciitis as it can occur without any obvious cause, but there are many factors that increase the risk of being affected by Plantar fasciitis:
- Age can be a big factor as Plantar fasciitis is commonly observed in people belonging to the age group of 40 to 60.
- Certain types of exercise can overstress your band of muscles causing tearing or inflammation in them. It is advised not to overdo and over-exercise your feet to avoid any such problems.
- Obesity, along with professions that mostly involve you working on your feet can be harmful to your feet muscles causing them to stretch and tear.
You can also get some relief by using a foot massager for plantar fasciitis. Hope you liked our plantar fasciitis therapy wraps reviews and that they helped you make a decision.
Where to find the best wrap?
We have curated a list of plantar fasciitis therapy wraps reviews to make it easier for you to find the best product that fits your requirements. We also have recommendations on where to buy them.
How to choose the right product?
There are multiple factors that one should consider as the fabric and compression provided. Check out the factors to look for in the section we have, and also plantar fasciitis therapy wraps reviews.
Which brand is the best for therapeutic wraps?
There are multiple top brands that one can choose from and decide the brand that suits them the best. Check out the plantar fasciitis therapy wraps reviews we have to get a better idea.
Is medical professional advice necessary?
In the case of Plantar fasciitis, there is no harm in discussing the best possible therapeutic wraps with a professional to help you understand and choose the right product.
Hi, I am Valerie. I love working out and trying out various products which help me maintain my fitness. I love reviewing products related to posture and pain relief that will help people in some way. I like to spend my extra time swimming, Running and Wall Climbing. I am a physiotherapist and have helped countless people lead a pain free life.