The modern world’s progress is way beyond imagination. It is a very familiar fact that progress is a fruitful result of work. Stress and work go hand-in-hand, i.e., the more we work, the more our stress levels. Work stress can be both physical and mental. Nowadays, we are so much involved in mental health that we totally ignore physical stress.
To be back on track both physically and psychologically, an ideal massage chair is a perfect solution. In the modern world, a massage chair should be a common thing in every household. Why? The massage chair relaxes the user by relieving back and neck stress. The soothing massage also relaxes the brain, thereby reducing psychological stress. Interesting, right?
- 1 Ideal Massage Chair – Buying Guide
- 2 Ideal Massage Chair Reviews
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
Ideal Massage Chair – Buying Guide
In this massage chair type, we find four different types of rollers and airbags. The rollers create different massage techniques that efficiently massage the back regions, starting from the neck and extending up to the lower back. We find the airbags near the shoulders, thighs, calves, and arms. Apart from the upper body, feet, and legs are massaged using different techniques. With an ideal massage chair, we can have a full body massage right at home.
Usually, a massage chair focuses on different concerns like blood pressure, metabolism, pulse rate, etc., apart from back relief. But if you wish to lay hands on a massage chair specially designed for back-related problems, you can check the five best back massagers. We have different massage chairs to focus on specific targets. So, based on individual requirements, we can make a choice accordingly. For chronic concerns like severe neck pain, backache, etc., we need to go for a deep tissue massager.
Ideal Massage Chair Reviews
For now, let’s focus on the ideal massage chairs that deal with a wide range of concerns, as mentioned above, considering the ideal massage chair review.
Kahuna is known for manufacturing the best ideal zero-gravity massage chair. This recliner-type zero-gravity massage chair comes with the following features:
- It is a full-body massaging chair with three-speed levels and air pressures at 3 different levels.
- It is also known as an ideal massage shiatsu chair, as it has shiatsu massaging as one feature.
- Rolling, tapping, and kneading are some massaging techniques used.
- This chair provides a 120-degree reclining angle.
- It provides additional heating therapy to the lower back and calves.
- It performs a unique SH-Chiro therapy wherein energy flows efficiently through the spine and other body parts due to nerve unblocking.
- Air massage to shoulders, arms, and calves; foot massage with dual foot rollers, etc., are the other features of this massage chair.
- It has a unique yoga stretching program as an additional feature.
- A 3-year warranty is a bonus from this recliner massage chair.
- It is available in two colors – brown and black.
Osaki’s ideal zero gravity massage chair is one of the best ideal massaging chairs available to us. It offers the following features:
- It is made of polyurethane material and is available in stunning black color.
- It is upgraded with PU covering to increase its lifespan and durability.
- It is pre-programmed with six different programs.
- Osaki provides an easy-to-use wireless remote with an LCD display.
- The chair provides its users with a two-stage zero gravity massaging.
- The speed intensity of the massage can be adjusted to five different levels.
- Arms, shoulders, hips, and calves are the regions covered by air pressure massage techniques.
- It provides an auto-timer feature wherein we can set the timer anywhere between five and thirty minutes accordingly.
- It provides an extendable footrest so people with different foot lengths can use the chair without any discrepancy.
- A compact wireless remote is an addition to the main remote, usually found at the back of the main one aids in controlling the chair during the massage without changing position and looking for the actual remote.
- Two heating pads placed at the lower back region provide heating therapy and ease intense pains.
If you’re looking for an ideal massage shiatsu chair, then this massage chair from Comfier should be one on the list of the best ones. It comes with the following features:
- This massage chair from Comfier is known to be the best in shiatsu massaging, providing both 2D and 3D finger pressure variants.
- The deep kneading massaging techniques focus on different areas of the body, including the neck, shoulders, back, waist, and thigh regions.
- It is specially designed with additional air massaging with two airbags to relax the waist and thigh muscles completely.
- To increase the soothing effect on the back regions and relieve intense stress, heat therapy is added.
- This chair comes with a washable neck cover and detachable flaps and includes a home adapter approved by UL.
- Comfier provides a 30-day return and a full refund guarantee.
- The whole family can comfortably use this chair due to its flexibility and adjustable footrests.
- It is made of premium-quality leather for more extended durability and is available in black color.
- The spot and rolling massage is an additional adjustable feature that can run through the neck, shoulders, and whole back regions.
Another zero gravity and shiatsu massaging chair from Osaki includes 4D massaging techniques for incredible results. It comes with the following features:
- It is made of premium-quality leather for more extended durability and comes in vibrant brown color.
- With an S Track type roller design, it provides an efficient and more reliable 4D massaging.
- It uses full-body scanning technology to study the user’s body thoroughly and identify the areas of concern.
- It provides whole-body air massaging and an additional roller massage to the feet.
- With an adjustable shoulder width and foot length, it can be used by the whole family.
- Osaki provides five different massaging styles with six unique auto-programs.
- The slim and lightweight LCD remote is very easy to operate.
- It can also be considered as a recliner chair as it offers a zero-gravity position.
- Backrest scanning, heat therapy for the calves, Bluetooth speakers, etc., are some add-ons to this chair.
- This massage chair is designed such that it occupies limited space yet serves the best.
These are some of the best ideal massaging chairs available on amazon.com, picked up based on ideal massage chair reviews. Remember that a massage chair is as important as an ordinary chair is in every household, owing to the intense work stress. So, picking an appropriate chair based on individual requirements is a pocket-friendly and hassle-free solution.
As most modern massage chairs come with flexible footrests and adjustable shoulder lengths, one massage chair efficiently covers the whole family’s needs. Once you lay your hands on a perfect ideal massage chair, you will never regret this decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does an ideal massage chair work?
The basic operations a massage chair performs are rolling, kneading, knocking, and generating gentle strokes focusing on the body’s pressure points. By doing so, the chair releases stress and tension from muscles and relaxes the body, saving it from chronic pains.
What is a suitable massage chair to buy?
An Ideal Massage Chair comes with zero gravity positioning, and shiatsu massage techniques cover most of the body’s needs. Like rollers, heat therapy, customizations, etc., the other features are an excellent addition to the chair. So, choose a chair that can cover most of the features listed here. Or, refer to the chairs mentioned above available on amazon.com.
Where can we buy a massage chair?
Ideal Massage Chairs are quite common in the present days as they have become an equally essential and fundamental requirement. So, they are readily available on many online platforms. For genuine and reliable products, amazon.com is an excellent place to start.
Hi, I am Valerie. I love working out and trying out various products which help me maintain my fitness. I love reviewing products related to posture and pain relief that will help people in some way. I like to spend my extra time swimming, Running and Wall Climbing. I am a physiotherapist and have helped countless people lead a pain free life.