Back pains are the most common type of body pain. A study suggests that out of 10 people, eight people suffer from back pain. Back pain can be a sharp sensation from time to time and cause a dull ache all day. Various factors can cause back pain. It could be because of a lack of exercise or poor posture. Sometimes back pains are even genetic. Regular exercise and the best shoes for back pain might solve your problem. Sometimes feet play a major role in causing back pain; a change in shoes can make a huge difference. It is known that hurting feet means hurting the body.
A right pair of shoes can support your back and give them relief.
The feet are the base of your body. Hence, you must wear comfortable shoes. Inferior shoes won’t only cause back pain but also pain around your knees, ankles, hips, and other lower body parts. Without comfortable shoes, you are compromising on your body posture. Your shoes should able to absorb the impact of the hit when your feet touch the ground. If your shoes won’t be able to take the hit, your body has to.
Hence, comfortable shoes can stabilize the posture of your body by stabilizing the position of your feet. A good body posture helps in preventing muscle strain and aids in back pain. It creates a good body alignment of muscles, bones, and other joints.
Also, the older you get, you are more likely to suffer from back pain. In today’s time, people are suffering from back pain from their 30’s. Back pain is also common for people who all are unfit, overweight, and who do not perform the constant exercise. Some studies also show that smoking is the reason behind the constant back pain. Smoking might prevent your backbones and muscles to get sufficient nutrients. Also, if you are a smoker, your healing capacity is slower than regular people.
Another reason for back pain could be constantly sitting in one place. It is the reason why office workers are more prone to suffering back pain. Long hours of uncomfortable deskwork can cause back pain. Overall several aspects can cause back pain. Investing in the best shoes for back pain is worth more than you think.
As we discussed, your feet are your foundation of the body. It is responsible for the alignment of the body. If your ankle tweaks, your hip, knees, and back will tweak as well. Taking care of your feet gets the utmost importance. Anything affecting your feet health will affect the overall health of your body. Not taking off your back problems might lead to other bigger problems that you don’t want to face.
Following trends can lead you to choose incorrect footwear. A bad posture might lead to bigger spine problems like bulging discs, sciatica, disc pain, and other spine disorders. The best way of taking your body alignment and your back is to get the right pair of shoes that suit your feet and make you feel the utmost comfort. Best shoes for back pain is crucial to ensure good spinal health.
However, before buying shoes for your back pain, you have to consider some factors to make the right choice. Your shoes must provide you a cushion to support your arc, and the fit of the shoes should be just for you. It will help in reducing the impact when your feet will hit the ground. Let us discuss some of the crucial factors that one must consider before selecting the best shoes for back pain.
- 1 Factors to consider before buying the best shoes for back pain
- 1.1 Women’s G-Defy Mighty Walk – Best shoes for lower back pain
- 1.2 Brooks Addiction Walker 2 – Best athletic shoes for lower back pain
- 1.3 Merrell Men’s Encore Gust- Best walking shoes for lower back pain
- 1.4 ASICS Men’s Gel-Kayano Shoes – Best walking shoes for lower back pain
- 1.5 Vionic women islander sandals – Best sandals for back pain
- 1.6 Vionic Women’s Minna Ladies Ballet – best dress shoe foe back pain
- 1.7 ASICS Men’s Gel Kayano 24
- 1.8 AEROTHOTIC Original Flip Flops Sandals
- 1.9 Rockport Men’s Leader 2 Bike Slip-on
- 1.10 Skechers Men’s Go Max-Athletic Air Mesh Slip-on Walking Shoe Sneaker
- 2 Frequently asked questions:
Factors to consider before buying the best shoes for back pain
Plenty of time, we buy shoes because it looks pretty, but you get relief when you come home and remove them. We look for pretty shoes must of the time but not comfortable shoes. We forget that with growing acknowledgment of back pain and the role of shoes to cure them, manufacturers are coming up with trendy and comfortable shoes.
Given below are the factors to consider while buying the best shoes for back pain. It is advisable to look for these factors while purchasing everyday shoes, even if you are not suffering from back pain. Make quality and comfort your priority while buying the best shoes for back pain.
- Arc support
Arch support is the foremost thing to consider while buying the best shoes for back pain. These shoes are designed in such a way it gives natural arch support to your foot. The arch of your foot might be neutral, low, or high. It is observed that individuals with flat of high or flat feet suffer more from the disruptive body alignment. Also, it might have more impact on your back while running or walking, which might cause injury or pain to your back.
There is a simple trick to determine the arch of your food. All you have to do is dip your foot in the water and step on the cardboard. The print of your foot will tell you the type of arch your foot has. If the middle of your arch is halfway printed then you have a neutral arch. If you receive a complete footprint, then you have a flat or low arch.
A high arch will result in very little footprints. If you have a neutral foot then opt for shoes with moderate stability and firm midsoles. For people with low or flat arch must opt for best walking shoes for back pain that has straight sole and features motion control. With a high arch, a curved sole with cushioning shoes is the best option. It will help you in providing absorption your feet require.
Good arch supports will reduce and slowly eliminate your back pain. However, despite your arch type, you must opt for shoes that feel most comfortable for you.
- Eliminate wearing flip-flops
It is a general assumption that flip-flops are the most comfortable type of footwear. However, this assumption is not true. Arch support is of utmost importance in buying the best shoes for back pain. Flip-flops do not provide you arch support, which leads to foot, ankles, knees, and back pain. You can wear flip-flops for short distances, but avoid wearing flip-flops for a long time.
- Avoid heels
High heels can be defined as any shoes, which is higher than 2 inches. Some people spent a chunk of money when it comes to buying fashionable high heels. It looks elegant, and it is a great addition to your formal wardrobe. However, heels can cause your lower back to arch and your chest to move forward. It results in an unnatural alignment of your spine. Heels can lead to the problems of lower back pain, muscle overuse, and many other back problems. It also causes pain to your foot.
It is difficult to give high heels entirely because you don’t want to look laid back informal events by wearing shoes. However, you can keep a few things in mind while purchasing high heels. Do not but heels higher than 2 inches. Avoid wearing heels all day long; you can carry spare shoes in your bag. Once the event is over, you can remove the heels and wear the comfortable shoes you are carrying. You can even try a hack where you purchase a larger size and insert a heel cup. It will make your heels a lot more comfortable to wear. If you can spend more money, try buying customized designer heels.
- Cushioning is important
Cushioning is one of the most crucial factors to look for buying the best shoes for back pain. Look for enough cushioning in your shoes, which can reduce the impact. Cushioning will reduce the stress on your back by reducing the shock of impact. The midsole is the part of the shoe that protects your shoes from the impact. If you have a high arch then it is advisable to choose firmer and softer midsoles. To test the cushioning of the best shoes for back pain, push your thumbnail in the midsole and determine its firmness.
- Right fit
Out of all the factors we discussed above, this is the most prominent one. There are many occasions in life where we are attracted to beautiful shoes that are not your right size. Maybe the shoe in on the sale, and it’s not your size, and you try to compromise your comfort over a few bunks. On the other hand, maybe a friend is offering a shoe that looks great but too tight for your feet, but you still accept it.
People choose shoes that do not fit them right for multiple reasons, which is entirely wrong. While buying the best shoes for your back pain, consider the length and width of your shoes. If you select the wrong size, it will hurt your feet and back to a great extent. There are several tips that you can follow by your correct size.
- Avoid measuring your feet in the morning; your fit expands throughout the day. Measuring your feet in the afternoon will get you the right size.
- If you are trying shoes, try it with the regular socks that you wear every day. This way, you will get the best fit.
- Do not measure only one foot, measure both, and purchase pair of shoes that fit your both legs perfectly. (if you are buying your shoes online, you can easily return them)
- Buy the best shoes for back pain
- No matter how much a company or someone is describing their shoes as comfortable, you have to check on yourself. Consider what you feel about the shoe and purchase the most comfortable one.
- Look inside of the shoe. Make sure that inside of the shoe is not giving stress to your feet.
- The soles of the shoe play a major role in giving comfort. You must buy shoes with sole, which is sturdy and protect your feet from sharp objects.
- No matter how much the shoes look pretty, make sure you are buying shoes that feel comfortable. Make quality and comfort your topmost priority.
- Most of the shoes have medium feet. However, if your feet are unusually narrow and or wide, then try to go for customized shoes.
- Other factors to consider
Replace your shoes when it is required. It is tough to part from your favorite shoes, but worn-out shoes can cause a lot of pain. It doesn’t provide you with the support that your feet require. Running shoes loses up with half of its shock absorption after 250 miles of use. Hence try to buy shoes, which feels better than your worn-out shoes.
Also, do not restrict yourself from buying the best shoes for back pain because of money. High-quality shoes might cause you more, but it is cheaper in long run. Those shoes will last longer than cheap low-quality shoes. If you are looking for long term relief from your back pain, you have to invest in the best shoes for your back pain.
If you are concern about your back health, then do not worry. We understand the importance of shoes when it comes to curing back pain.in this article, we will present you with the best shoes for your back pain.
Women’s G-Defy Mighty Walk – Best shoes for lower back pain
With its ergonomic rocker design, it helps in reducing the strain caused by every step. Mighty walks have come up with the design that helps in supporting stability, shock absorption, and motion control. It also comes with the rigid midsole and arch cup for stress-free walking and running. These features make it the best shoes for back pain.
These shoes are designed by keeping women in mind. These shoes are the blend of multiple technologies that makes it perfect for your feet. It is diabetic and arthritis-friendly as well. The brand claims to give 8+ hour support if you are standing all day. It is the ideal casual shoes for pain relief walking, which is available in eight different colors. Let us discuss some of its best features.
o It is made from durable fabric/synthetic material for long-distance walking and running.
o It is the best shoes for back pain that supports excellent arch support.
o It is the only shoe in the world, which provides verso shock technology. It is a clinically proven technology for relieving pain.
o With the support of verso shock technology, it gives 85% less knee pain, 91% less back pain, 92% less ankle pain, and 75% less foot pain.
o These percentages are results of the study conducted by the Olivia view UCLA medical center.
o It is arthritis-friendly, which has absorbing sole technology.
o It reduces the harmful impact on your spine.
o With its ergonomic rocker design, it reduces pressure on the toe joints.
o It has a roomy toe-box, which helps in relieving stress on toe and arches.
o It has extra depth interior and features removable insoles.
o It gives improved stability.
o It is also diabetic-friendly orthopedic shoes.
o It is the best shoes for your back.
o It is affective for other health conditions like swelling, oversensitivity, Morton’s neuroma, nerve pain, ingrown toenails, ankle pain, back pain, foot pain, bunions, inflammation, open wounds, and many more.
o It is ha verso shock technology that absorbs all the negative energy and prevents sore feet even after you are walking standing all day long.
o These shoes are also the best shoes for lower back pain.
o It will help you in feeling restore and revitalized at the end of the day.
Brooks Addiction Walker 2 – Best athletic shoes for lower back pain
It is the best shoes for back pain, specially designed for men. It is made with premium quality material that provides optimum support, comfort, and durability. The shoes are made with soothing fabric lining, leather, and it has velvety nubuck upper. It is an ideal shoe when it comes to giving alignment to your foot and shock absorption. The middle part of the shoes has BioMoGo technology, which provides softness and stability to your feet. It also helps in maintaining energy return while making strides.
The material used to make the outsole of the shoes is silica material, which is environmentally friendly. It provides a firm grip that helps in preventing skids. It the best shoes if you are looking for shoes that support your low arch and control you’re your overpronation. It is the best walking shoes for back pain. Let us discuss some of its best features.
- It is the best robust shoes for men, which gives maximum support.
- It features an extended progressive diagonal Rollbar, which gives supports to your entire body.
- It helps you to guide your body and stabilize motion the entire day.
- It has BioMoGo technology that adapts to your body weight, speed, and strides.
- It makes your every step comfortable and reduces the impact of your joints.
- It has an innovative outsole, which is slip-resistant and provides outstanding transactions.
- It not only provides you features that can aid your back pain but also it is stylish and trendy.
- The addiction walker 2 will surely become your closet staple.
- It gives you a masculine look that gives you an endearing look.
- Because of its contemporary look, you will be able to wear on the daily basis without going out of trend.
- It is available in black and white in color.
- It is meant to support every part of your feet with its advanced technology.
- With these shoes, your feet will be well aligned with your body weight, which helps in reducing the impact on your spine.
- It is the best athletic shoes for lower back pain.
Merrell Men’s Encore Gust- Best walking shoes for lower back pain
It is a thick heel slip-on men’s heel, which is best for all-day strolling and walking. It features air cushioning and absorbs shock. The insole of the shoes is made with the material that gives a soft feel and maintains the right air circulation. It gives comfort and durability in a single package; it is the ideal shoes for heavy walking and standing. It gives the perfect balance to comfort and casual style. Merrell is the company, which is being an inspiration for others since 1981. The company has given global calling to get outside and moving.
The shoes are beloved by backpackers and hikers for producing the lighter and most comfortable footwear. Merrell has always come up with different ways of evolution and technology, which allows runners and walkers to go further and faster. It is the best shoes for back pain. Let us discuss some of its best features.
o The outer surface is made of leather, which guarantees durability.
o The material of the outer surface of shoes is slip-resistant because of its smooth texture.
o The inner sole will give you stability while walking, which makes it the best walking shoes for back pain.
o The stability will help you to keep your body alignment and avoid the twist and turns of ankles.
o It offers you the utmost flexibility and reduces leg fatigue.
o It is made from leather and rubber outsole, which is not only comfortable but also durable.
o It is the best shoes for back pain.
o The insole is made of cloth that gives massaging feels to your feet.
o It is a slip-on shoe, which saves your time of tying laces repeatedly.
o It gives you a casual outgoing look, and it is available in black and white colors.
o It also gives excellent arch support that keeps the insole grounded.
o It makes your weight distribution constant.
o It has more 2 inches thick heel, which is ideal for absorbing the impact of the hit on your spin with every stride.
o It is easy to wash and wipe.
o The brand is known for durability and providing a style in men’s footwear.
o It has a breathable mesh lining that keeps your feet dry while walking.
ASICS Men’s Gel-Kayano Shoes – Best walking shoes for lower back pain
Enjoy this premium quality improved and comfortable running shoes for men, which has high-density shock absorption power. You can wear these shoes for a long-running distance without feeling any discomfort. The sock liners provide your outstanding cushioning and rebounding with its TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology. This technology brings a new level of comfort and stability and it contains a midsole to help in controlling torsion. It also features bounce back characteristics, which puts a spring in your every step.
If you have a habit of rolling your feet inward while running, then these shoes are designed for you. It combines two different density materials to reduce the risk of bunions. It has material that make these shoes durable. It is the best running shoes for back pain of all time. Let us discuss some of its best features.
o It is made from the lightest weight midsole formulation, which gives continuous cushioning with the help of nanofibres.
o These shoes are designed to give you maximum support during long-distance running. It allows your feet to breathe during long distances.
o It is the best running shoes for back pain of all time.
o It is based on the philosophy that enhances the foot’s natural gait.
o The material used for making these shoes are synthetic and mesh.
o It has a rubber sole.
o It comes with a duomax support system, which enhances the stability and support to your feet.
o These shoes are made keeping sports activities in mind.
Vionic women islander sandals – Best sandals for back pain
It is the orthotic sandals, which helps in relieving pain caused by the strenuous gait. The dual-layer of sandal gives you maximum shock absorption. It is not your ordinary flip-flops; it prevents feet from sliding by giving an outstanding grip to your feet. Because of its tri-planar motion control, it reduces the pronation by aligning your feet to its natural position. This alignment also helps to prevent and reduce your back pain. It also ensures that your toes are not strained by providing a thin and soft woven toe post. Let us discuss some of its best features.
o The sole of the sandal is made of rubber
o It is a lightweight, durable, and has an EVA midsole that will absorb the shock, which will help you in reducing the stress of your feet, knees, and ankles.
o It has ionic technology that is designed to hug your arches and give comfort to your feet.
o It is the best shoes for back pain.
o It has orthotic sandals, which is known for helping in heel pain.
o It is the best sandals for back pain.
o After a few days of wearing the sandals, your feet will be adjusted to the new level of comfort and support provided by the orthotic technology.
Vionic Women’s Minna Ladies Ballet – best dress shoe foe back pain
It is the best dress shoes for back pain, which is slip on and made with premium material. The upper layer of the shoes is made of leather and consists of the outer rubber sole. It gives you excellent arch support with a round toe box and low heel. The upper part has maximum aeration, which makes it breathable. The material used for making the inner lining of the shoes will make your feet feel flush and gives you maximum comfort. These dress shoes are easy to remove and wear; it also features maximum pressure absorption through EVA cushioned footbed. Let us discuss some of its best features.
- The outer sole is made of pure rubber, which gives the shoes a long lifetime.
- The insole of the shoe features EVA technology for maximum pressure absorption.
- If you have a high arch then these are ideal dress shoes for you.
- It is perfect for orthotics, and also it will give you the best appearance.
- You can wear them with dresses, pants, and you can even use them as formal shoes.
- It comes in a range of colors, providing multiple choices to you.
- You can also use these shoes like casual shoes, which will give you a classy outlook.
- It gives perfect low and high arch support, ideal for the people who have plantar fasciitis.
- It is the best shoes for back pain.
- It will give perfect alignment to your feet, which helps in preventing and curing back pain.
- It also stops your feet from giving excess pressure to your back.
- A timelessly sophisticated ballet shoes go with everything.
- It has biomechanical technology that hugs the natural curves of your feet.
- It supports you so that you can walk, move, and live freely.
ASICS Men’s Gel Kayano 24
It is the best shoes for back pain. If you are someone who is going through lower back pain or over-pronation. It also helps in aligning your feet and reduce your back pain. It has technology that helps in absorbing the hit, which ultimately helps with preventing back pain. It has a fluid ride midsole, which gives you a springy walk that helps in easy walking. The upper part of the shoes is made of synthetic material, which enhances its durability. The rubber sole of the shoes gives you a firm grip while walking and keep you grounded. Let us discuss some of its best features.
- It uses an impact guidance system, which helps in enhancing your foot’s natural gait from heel-strike to toe-off.
- With fluid ride midsole, it provides you the ultimate combination of cushioning and bounce-back properties.
- It reduces the impact on your lower back and gives exceptional durability to the shoes.
- It also has fluid fit upper technology that reinforces the athlete’s foot, which gives you a truly customized glove-like fit.
- It provides you improved support and creates an outstanding heel fitting environment through heel clutching technology.
- It is not only ideal for back pain but also heel pain.
- It will streamline the normal shape of your feet.
- These shoes are ideal for sports activities like walking, jogging, and running.
- These enhanced technologies make it the best shoes for back pain.
- It will also help you in improving trekking mileage and reduce the risk of injury.
- The insole of the shoes consists of foam technology that provides your soft foot-bed and absorbs shock from your body.
- It is a sporty stylish shoe, which is available in several colors.
- It has advanced technology, which gives your soft inner lining.
- If you have a condition where your foot is always in discomfort then these shoes are right for you.
AEROTHOTIC Original Flip Flops Sandals
If you are looking for chic comfortable sandals, then these are just for you. These fashionable style statement slippers never go out of style. Along with being trendy, it is also made with a blend of technology that gives comfort to your feet and back. It is a perfect combination of elegance and well-being; walk confidently with these sandals. It is water friendly; you can enjoy your summers at the beach with these sandals. They are incredibly light in weight and eliminates every kind of pain caused by walking or running. It is available in several colors and patter, which will help you to choose according to your unique style and personality.
It works great in aligning your feet and smoothly separates your four fingers from the toe. It comprises has fine foam lining and synthetic leather. It also features medical arch support that becomes your perfect weekend partner. It has subtle detailing and ideal for casual outfits; all you have to do is pair it with your boyfriend jeans. It helps in resisting blister and feels gentle against your skin. It is the best shoes for back pain. Let us discuss some of its best features.
- It features foaming padding that delivers the comfort of the next level.
- It provides a solution to reduce friction and pressure created on the hind-foot.
- It is made from synthetic leather and soft padding that bounds your fit perfectly and gives you a nice grip.
- It helps in diverse foot problems.
- It gives you excellent arch support and helps in balancing your overall posture.
- With medical arch support, it decreases the risk of plantar fasciitis, ball of the foot pain, heel spurs, and other such problems.
- With extra added comfort it gives a fluffy feeling to your feet, which helps you in standing longer without any discomfort.
- It features guarded heel problems and combats significant foot discomforts.
- The midsole of the sandal had PU technology material, which has trendy styles.
- It is the best shoes for back pain.
- It provides a firm grip and prevents slippery accidents on rough surfaces.
- It is water and slips resistant flip-flops, which makes it ideal for walking and jogging.
- It has toe reflexology technology that helps in overcoming the pain and swelling of the ankle.
- It gives excellent strength to the backbone and entire foot structure.
- Available in multiple patterns and colors.
- Breakthrough with extraordinary footwear.
Rockport Men’s Leader 2 Bike Slip-on
If you are looking for professional shoes that also give comfort to your feet then these shoes are just for you. It has a square toe that has an EVA outsole, which provides lightweight shock absorption. These shoes are ideal for reducing foot fatigue. It is smarter by design and comfortable by wear, which is made from 100% leather. With synthetic sole, it enhances the shoe’s durability. Let us discuss some of its best features.
o Rockport takes the utmost care in using the material used for making the shoes. The leather they use is 100% genuine, soft, and gives you the quality that you deserve.
o These professional shoes give you the comfort of casual shoes, which makes it the best shoes for back pain.
o It has foam infused soles that help you in giving comfort like custom made shoes, and the shoes can conform to the shape of your feet.
o It has an innovative combination of anti-microbial linings and moisture-wicking technology that keeps your feet all day long irrespective of the climate.
o Each element of the shoes works in giving you the freedom to move confidently and comfortably in all directions.
o The square toe and gleaming leather provide you with professional polish.
o It is the best shoes for back pain, which helps in keeping your feet aligned, and provides maximum shock absorption.
o You can even use it after hip replacement surgery.
o These shoes are durable and can last up to 10 years.
Skechers Men’s Go Max-Athletic Air Mesh Slip-on Walking Shoe Sneaker
These men’s athletic shoes provide maximum support while running, walking, and jogging, which makes it the best shoes for back pain. A blend of technologies and materials is specific for athletic walking. The insole of the shoes has Goga max technology blended with high-rebound cushioning. Skechers is a successful company because of its high-quality products. It has built its foundation since 1992 based on comfortable, innovative, and stylish footwear. It has a range of accessories and apparel that provides you complete lifestyle.
It provides you shoes for sports as well as casual outfits. It provides you slip-resistant shoes, which are advanced in performance and comfort. Whether you are shopping for men, women, or kids, there is something for everyone. It is always ahead on the fashion curve and provides you shoes essential for every closet. Let us discuss some of its best features.
o It gives you maximum comfort and cushioning for walking, jogging, and running, which is the best feature of shoes with back pain.
o It has a mesh fabric, which is cushioned and consists of a supportive sole design.
o It is made with technology and material that enhances the overall performance and makes it an ideal shoe for athletic walking.
o It has Goga max technology that has insole with high rebound cushioning.
o It has super light mesh fabric at the upper part of the shoes that gives you an ideal fit.
o It is the best shoes for back pain.
o It also provides you with enhanced stability and slip-resistant abilities.
o With perfect arch support and shock absorption features, it helps in preventing and reducing back pain.
o It is easy to wear shoes with slip-on design and provides you with extra padding to give utmost comfort to your feet.
o Breathable texture of the shoes provides the utmost comfort and avoids other feet’ problems.
o It provides max midsole and outsole for high cushioning support.
o The sole is made of synthetic material
o The shaft of the shoes gives maximum comfort and cushioning.
o It also features solid weave fabric toe and heel panels for stability.
o It combines the property of the ‘SQUISH’ component and other exclusive material.
o It is one of the most premium quality best shoes for back pain.
o With continuous wear, it might eradicate the problems with back, hip, knee, ankle, and feet.
o However, if you are someone who plays sports activities frequently then these shoes are perfect for you. It is ideal for athletic wear.
o It is a lightweight stylish and comfortable man footwear, which is available in multiple colors and designs.
Frequently asked questions:
What shoes are best for lower back pain?
Running shoes are one of the best kinds of shoes when you are suffering from lower back pain. Those kinds of shoes are lightweight and provide you with the best arch support. It is designed to provide you pressure zones with the shoe. Hence, there is an equal distribution of pressure throughout the feet. With continuous wear of running shoes, it will minimize your lower back pain. Hence, you must invest in the best shoes for back pain.
What are the best shoes to wear for lower back pain?
Shoes that provide features like shock absorption, extreme cushioning, arch support, and comfort are the best kind of shoes for lower back pain. Brands like ASICS, ortho feet, Vionic, and brooks addiction are some of the best for providing shoes for back pain.
Can shoes help back pain?
Shoes can go a long way in treating and preventing back pain. The best shoes for back pain are available in the market, which you can buy through online websites. However, you must choose the shoes wisely. Shoes with good arch support, which can prevent hyper-pronation and help in aligning your feet with the body.
Also, shoes with good cushioning can help you in reducing the impact of the foot on the body when it hits the ground while running and walking. If you are not comfortable with shoes, you can also buy sandals.
Can shoes affect lower back pain?
More than people you think suffer from the lower back. Manufacturers have come up with multiple shoes blended with different technology and material, which helps in treating lower back pain. Shoes that do not provide proper support and cushioning may cause lower back pain.
How should I sleep with lower back pain?
The best way to sleep on your back, and keeping pillows under your knees. This position will help you in keeping your spine neutral. The pillow below your knees is essential because it keeps the curve in your lower back.
How can I alleviate lower back pain?
Follow these rules for alleviating lower back pain.
– Exercise daily.
– Maintain good posture.
– Wear the right footwear.
– Apply ice and heat
– Yoga might help on improving flexibility
– Improve diet
– Consult a specialist