Are you tired of typing “how to get skinnier arms” in google and yet never finding any valuable solution to your problem? If yes, then you are in the perfect place.
As the holiday season slowly recedes into monotony, we are forced to now look at your lives with a little bit of seriousness. Out of all the things that may need our attention, unhealthy weight gain is one of the most important things. Whereas a little weight gain may not be a big problem, a lot of weight gain may become a slight problem and may need your immediate attention. As the summer season is almost around the corner, most of us may be looking forward to toning our bodies for beautiful summer dresses.
Out of all the body parts that are affected by weight gain, the arms are one of the most important. If you feel like you could tone and beautify your arms a bit more, then this is just the article you need to read to get them toned by the end of the season. Read on to know how to get skinnier arms as soon as possible without any delay.
Out of the many answers to the question “how to get slim arms”, the number one solution is to get on a diet. However, in accordance with many health professionals, getting on a diet alone barely helps with toning your arms. You may fix your diet if you think you should fix it for better health; however, with the best diet, you will also need proper exercise to get the results you are looking for.
So it may be said that physical exercise is the most effective when it comes to toning your arms. Now, one may ask the question of whether all physical exercise will tone your arms. They may, considering all physical exercises require muscle work. However, some target exercises will specifically tone your arms in no time. Read on to know more about such exercises.
How to get thin arms with the ARM SLIDE?
When it comes to tonearms, the arms slide is one of the most effective exercises. Curious as to how to get skinnier arms with the arms slide? Here’s how. This exercise is an exercise that barely needs any external equipment. This is perfect if you prefer to work out at home without any heavyweight equipment. You may choose to use sliders for this exercise, but if you have a few paper towels, then you’re good to go as well.
- Kneel down and keep your hands on two sliders or paper towels in front of you.
- Tighten your abs and engage your core.
- Slowly slide forward and get your chest to the ground.
- Come back to the original position and repeat.
A few reps daily of this exercise will make sure you tone your arms easily.
How to make your arms skinnier with dumbbells?
If you are more of a gym person or you like using dumbbells in your workouts, then this may be the best exercise for you. Here is how to get skinnier arms with dumbbells. If you are someone who is new to gym equipment and doesn’t know what a dumbbell is, dumbbells are heavyweight equipment that is used in exercises that strengthen the upper body.
This includes the arms. Hence, if you are looking for some fast results when it comes to toning your arms, then dumbbells may be the best choice for you. You may choose from a variety of exercises, but one of the most effective exercises is the dumbbell bench press. This exercise will require a bench and a pair of dumbbells.
- Lie on a bench and make sure your feet touch firmly on the ground. This will play a great role in providing stability while you do the exercise.
- Push your hands above your face and pull them to the side of your ears. Make sure your body remains in a stable position and touches the bench at all times.
- If you do not have a bench available, you may also choose to perform these exercises on the ground.
How to have skinnier arms by doing push-ups?
One of the best exercises for the entire upper body is push-ups. Not only does it tone and beautify your arms, but it is also great for toning your belly and is great for your back and builds amazing core strength. Here’s how to make your arms slimmer with push-ups.
One of the most common misconceptions about push-ups is that people thing they are very difficult and be performed effectively only with practice. This may be true to some extent. But what people don’t know is that there are many easy variations to the push-ups that are not only easier but are also as effective.
One of the many variants of push-ups is the wall push-up. Stand at arm’s distance near a wall and press your palms firmly against the wall. Slowly push forward and put all your body weight on your arms. Then push your body back to its normal position. This is perfect for upper body strengthening and great for toning your arms.
How to slim down your upper arms with battle ropes?
If you are curious as to how to get skinnier arms and have fun alongside them battle ropes are a very good choice for you. Battle ropes are among the newer ways to tone your arms. Usually, you would be required to go to a gym to get access to battle ropes. However, if you have a gym at home then you may also choose to purchase them. Here is how to slim down upper arms with the help of battle ropes:
- Hold the battle ropes tightly with your palms. Move your arms up and down in order to create small or big waves. Do this for thirty seconds and repeat three to four times.
- Battle ropes are weighted and add resistance to your movements. This resistance helps in toning the arms and helps in increasing your upper body strength.
The above exercises may be amazing if you have at least some access to gym equipment or a place to work out. However, if you are someone who isn’t much into intense workouts and would like milder workouts, you may most definitely try yoga.
Yoga is one of the most effective ways to get toned arms. If you are curious about how to get skinnier arms then read on.
Here are some of the best yoga asanas for toning your arms.
- Upward plank pose or Poorvottanasana
- Downward-facing dog or AdhoMukhaSvanasana
- Crow pose or Bakasana
- Four limbed staff poseChaturangaDandasana
- Cobra poseBhujangasana
These are known to be a few of the most effective poses when it comes to toning your arms. Yoga has been trusted for ages to be very good for physical and mental health. These exercises will make sure that you not only lose your arm fat but also tone your entire body and improve blood circulation as well.
Conclusively, these may be among the best alternatives to answer your question “how to make my arms skinnier”. Although no matter what form of activity you choose, there are a few things you should remember before you try them out. These things should be remembered before you do any form of exercise, be it something as intensive as the bench press or something as mild as yoga.
Things to remember before you get started with your workout.
- Refrain from doing any heavy workouts if you have injured yourself in the recent past. If you do want to do something with weights, then make sure you do it under supervision and after medical consultation.
- No matter what form of exercise you choose, always stretch and warm up beforehand. This ensures that your muscles aren’t harmed and will prevent bad cramps.
- Wear comfortable clothing that makes it easy for you to stretch in. don’t hold back in investing in a good pair of sportswear. A good piece of clothing will help you to feel good about yourself and remain motivated to exercise.
- If you are a beginner, it is always better to have a friend that can guide you through some complicated workouts if you are willing to try them. It is best to hire a professional otherwise.
- It is very important that you remain consistent with your practice. This is because no matter what form of exercise you choose, it takes some time to show true results.
- Eat well and stay hydrated.
These are only a few of the many factors you should remember before you start working out. At the end of the day, remember not to be very harsh on yourself. Just give it a little time and patience, and you will surely bear the fruit of your hard work.
Hi, I am Valerie. I love working out and trying out various products which help me maintain my fitness. I love reviewing products related to posture and pain relief that will help people in some way. I like to spend my extra time swimming, Running and Wall Climbing. I am a physiotherapist and have helped countless people lead a pain free life.