If you are one of those who have undergone affliction of hemorrhoids, you wouldn’t want to remind yourself how uncomfortable the pain and the itching were. Relentlessly trying to change your posture from back to forth while being seated would have been seriously troublesome when on an outbreak.
That inability to sit comfortably while on hemorrhoids is what lead people to look for pillows, and on the same track, led to choosing the best hemorrhoid pillow because they just make that much of a difference.
All we look for while on an outbreak of hemorrhoids is to get relieved of pain and that is where the functioning of these hemorrhoid pillows hover over. All they do is just take off the pressure from hemorrhoids and they function pretty well in relieving pain. To get permanent relief from hemorrhoids first you need to understand the causes of hemorrhoids.
With the pillows resembling a donut, one can draw an analogy between the relief from pain and the delight of cherishing a donut. Quite a weird analogy but their design & function is surely commendable.
The cutout region, in the donut-shaped pillow, is where the pressure point of the hemorrhoid would get located and the rest of your back is now ready to take up the pressure of sitting, leaning, etc. instead of hemorrhoid.
Now then, with so many pillows on offer in the market, it could get difficult while choosing the best hemorrhoid pillow that fits in perfectly for you. You would indeed end up in a debate with yourself over the cool features that various pillows have to follow.
To save your time and brain-work of winning your own debate, we have listed out a few considerations that you need to look for while choosing your perfect pillow which you can later claim it as the best hemorrhoid pillow in the market.
- 1 Best Hemorrhoid Pillow – Buying Guide
- 2 Best Hemorrhoid Pillow Reviews
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
Best Hemorrhoid Pillow – Buying Guide
Being mentioned as worth it doesn’t mean you right away follow the steps of immediacy in getting your hands onto a pillow. Just as you look for characteristics while purchasing any other product, you need to follow the same approach in this case as well. To help you out, we have listed down the key considerations that you need to look for.
Factors to look for while buying the best hemorrhoid pillow
Here’s the list as it goes:
- Comfort level
The sole reason you are after a hemorrhoid pillow is to lock yourself into the clutches of comfort. There’s no better reason than to look for the one that is supportive & offers the highest level of comfort.
- Size & Material
You can figure out the size of your choice that can fit your particular frame, and also based on where you will be using the pillow-like your office chair, your car seat, your recliner, etc. The best hemorrhoid pillow shouldn’t compromise on its size!
As far as the type of material is concerned, look out for the one that obviously is supportive & comfortable for you and simultaneously firm and easy to handle.
Usually, three common materials preferred for the hemorrhoid pillows are:
This is the popular option as a material for hemorrhoid pillows because of its comfort, support & resilience. Pillows made of memory foam mold into the contour of your body when weighed upon and revert to their original shapes when free. These never get flattened and hence are worth for lasting long.
Polyurethane Foam (PU)
These soft & spongy foams offer proper comfort but are not the right ones for long term use. After using them extensively, you would notice them getting flattened and losing their shapes.
These are to be air-filled prior to their use. Although affordable and give you a knack of firmness, they are susceptible to air-leaks. Hence these are preferred for short-term durations.
- Reliability & Durability
Pick out your pillow of choice from the branded ones. Don’t give up for cheaper ones as reliability is a significant factor for your product. Check out their validity options & warranty if any.
Longevity should obviously be your preference. You would definitely want something that can put up its shape for long.
Never buy any product priced higher than usual. Even if it’s just a cushion, don’t give in. There’s no point in spending your savings on something so simple. Always lookout for quality & still affordable options.
Now that you have looked upon what you need to look at while purchasing the best hemorrhoid pillow – as you would be addressing it after the purchase of your perfect pillow, it’s, of course, your choice to figure out the perfect combination of the considerations & pick out the best from the market.
With that being said, we extend your line of ease by providing you the reviews & product descriptions of the best-selling pillows out there in the market. Stay with us till the end as we lead you to the doors of the market.
Best Hemorrhoid Pillow Reviews
- Ergonomically designed for offering superior comfort.
- Recommended by leading physical therapists because of its high-quality & firmness.
- Helps you fight off the pain emerging from hemorrhoids, tailbone, or an accident, etc.
- Provides relief by making any hard surface super comfortable.
- Portable & Light-weighted
- Multi-use – be it home, office, car seat, or wheelchair.
- Can be reshipped if not satisfied
- Proper cut to offer support from sinking into pain.
- Reduces pressure near the pelvic, coccyx & lower back area.
- Relieves pain from hemorrhoids, lower back, etc. Promotes good posture with its even-weight distributions.
- Made of dense premium foam – hence won’t get flattened with prolonged usage.
- Machine-washable & non-slip cover.
- Multi-usage – car seat, plane, any chair, etc.
- Ideal donut pillow for hemorrhoids, tailbone pain, and those who happen to sit for longer durations.
- Made of high-density foam – keeps its shape throughout use.
- Offers relief from exquisite pain by reducing pressure on the back & tailbone region.
- Machine-washable & easily removable polyester cotton cover.
- Portable with a sealed coat for external protection.
- Multi-usage – at home, at the office, while traveling, etc.
- Guaranteed warranty.
- Super supportive & firm to use.
- Promotes good posture & properly angles natural spine curvature.
- Its neatly cut & ergonomic design prevents the progression of hemorrhoids, increases blood flow, etc.
- Made of 100% pure memory foam to support your bottom contour.
- Easily removable, non-slip & breathable cover.
- Versatile usage – be it while in a car, a train, a plane, or while at home, or office.
- Being firm, it offers pain relief & superior comfort.
- Designed accurately to promote even weight distribution when seated, enhances blood circulation & postures.
- Reduces pressure on the coccyx, hips on account of its accurate contoured donut shape.
- Particular to hemorrhoids, prostate relief, pressure sores, etc.
- Easily removable & machine-washable velour cover.
- Comes with a 100-day risk-free trial.
- A 3-in-1 cushion which can be used as standard comfort cushion, donut cushion & coccyx cushion.
- Ergonomically designed to increase comfort & offer relief from pain.
- Molds into the contour of the bottom and enhancing overall posture.
- Easily removable & washable thanks to its soft elegant knit cover.
- Suitable for car seats, scooters, wheelchairs, office chairs, etc.
Now that you have reviewed the best-selling Pillows & high-rated ones, you can now make your move into purchasing the best hemorrhoid pillow that fits in with your frame. Again, it’s up to the personal preference, and you have all the world of choices in front of you. So make your move in reducing your hemorrhoids pain and walk into the land of comfort.
Listed are a few frequently asked questions to help you clear out your queries if any. Our only advice is that check the manufacturer’s instructions before you proceed so that they won’t end up in a bad shape for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use the pillows?
Make sure you sit on a chair with a back. The cut on the design needs to go back so that it can relieve the areas of pain by reducing the pressure over them. Sitting onto the best hemorrhoid pillow with the back there to support you is what basically needs to be done. The cushion thereby enhances your posture by slightly elevating your hips. Make sure that the cushion is directly placed on the seat with no other mats below it.
2. How effective are they in relieving pain?
Statements & comments from experts & leading therapists are convincing that they really are effective in offering relief and comfort because of their innovative cuts & design. Overall, it depends on their usage, i.e. how you are using them for easing your discomforts and the frequency & duration of their usage.
3. Are they transportable?
Nearly all of them are transportable except for those coming with locks & straps. Portability is an advantage in using these for your relief. You can use them on your office chairs, recliners, car seats, etc.
4. Can I wash my donut pillow?
Before you proceed, refer to the manufacturer’s instructions. They will give an idea of whether they can be washable or not. In most cases, the pillow itself can’t be washed directly. Instead, their removable & machine-washable covers are the ones that need to be cleansed. So, better to look for those with covers if your first priority is cleanliness.
5. Why isn’t my pain not relieving even when I’m using a donut pillow?
The discomfort can be because of various other factors as well. But, there might be a case if the cushion is simply too small for your comfort. So, try upgrading to a new & a more comfortable one to see effective results.